Friday, November 13, 2009

CRO's .....

During my initial college days I was fascinated by the terms Oracle clinical, SAS, clinical trials........I used to wonder if I could anytime be part of any clinical research organization so to fulfil my goal I did my certificate course in clinical research from Pune University in Jan 2008....I did that course to get an overview of clinical research in India....but did not join any CRO but became a Business development manager of my company........But after finishing that course last year from than on I have been following the trends in clinical trial industry in India .......Some analyst in some papers have recently predicted that in some years CRO business in India will be worth more than $ 50 Billion...........what ever may be the value in coming years but this pharma service industry is growing at the rate of more than 10% annually in India......What I have observed is in just a span of 20 years we have more than 100 big n small CRO's in India.....and the count is increasing day by day :)….Jai Hoo CRO’s

No comments:

Post a Comment