Saturday, February 05, 2011

Incredible City of Joy!!!

Today writing different thing from regular strategy blog I have been doing for long. My full childhood was spent in Andaman’s and in mainland when I see tour packages for Andaman’s worth INR 40, 000.....I just wonder that I used to travel to all those islands for free , even my travel from Chennai to Portblair used to be in INR 400 which includes food and then up gradation from bunk to first class and special service in dockyard as being daughter of Capt Choudhury ......loved every moment of his Charisma....miss him a lot .......have just one wish that would like to travel with my future man to all those places where I have been with my father....thoughts apart I have been staying in Kolkata for a while and though we have right to blame present government for inflation but in health care and agriculture sector in West Bengal saw a great change, pulse polio campaign has been a huge success and there has been improvement in quality of roads in Kolkata...as the traffic jams don't last long.......and as I am planning to go into agriculture after some years in our lands outskirts of Kolkata.....I am hearing a lot about initiatives taken by agriculture department for the farmers by the farmers.....good going.....I am proud to be part of incredible India with dusty roads, street food...

No comments:

Post a Comment