Wednesday, February 02, 2011

E. coli......

I love E.coli for many reasons first of all its the most friendly bacteria and also deadly .....i loved working with many strains while doing my on job research .....i literally used to smell the flask with cultures in latent phase and used to love doing growth curve studies.....after so many years writing the truth as my ex boss might used to feel that i never liked it......research gave me at most satisfaction.......will later after some years venture into it....in this week business world update there was article about my favorite bacteria being used for data storage upto 100 TB. Earlier in 2007 the experiment was carried out by Japanese scientists , later subsequent work is been done by their chinese counterparts....so i hope to use my favorite bacteria for data storage in coming future

No comments:

Post a Comment