Thursday, April 29, 2010

Monthly Update

This month has been quite hectic month for me, at the initial week of the month I had been to Kumbh Mela (A festival which is celebrated after every 12 years in Hindu religion) and then had been to Kolkata (City of Joy) for my birthday and Bengali happy new year celebrations, then came back and had to finish my client project and now I have got time to blog something and I am feeling good about it.



This month there were many updates Abbott billion dollar acquisition and day before yesterday the news was Charles river laboratories is planning to acquire Wuxiapptech, this collaboration will help Charles river penetrate more into the emerging markets thus helping it to develop capabilities in both preclinical and clinical stage services for varied industries which will range from diagnostics, markers, devices, biologics, chemicals and small molecules…..and sometime back while I was analyzing the list of fast developing CRO’s in Asia, Wuxi was contending in the Top 3 slot…………

No comments:

Post a Comment