Wednesday, March 03, 2010

My review on Business Branding

Last year was good I did work on competitive intelligence, business analytics and my boss just asked me to work on one big sale's project, I was not sure about lead generation and all, first 3 days were the worst but after that there was no turning point. I love doing primary calling if required.....and in Business development it has become my primary bread earner. leave this apart Now adays I have seen one more trend coming up, companies with some innovation have started publishing in Harvard Business Review about how they have become innovative company, I don’t want to take the name of the companies but I have been observing this trend for quite long. there was one book I was reading last year Built k to last where the author's wrote about companies like Pfizer, Merck, Johnson and Johnson and so on, for Pfizer they mentioned the fact about its winning attitude but what ever was spoken about Merck and Johnson and Johnson I think things have changed a lot in these last 50 years. Making case studies like this will help in branding but we are still missing on something isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment