Sunday, February 07, 2010

Phrama Update- from City of Nawab's ......................


I am  at present here in city of Nawab to attend my   high school friend marriage and in  my free time thought of  writing my  3rd love after my work and  food which is intellectual  drivers...for  the past one year  I have observed that all  the major top 10 pharmaceuticals are rather cutting down their respective sales strength or rather their Research and Development expenditure companies in this list includes Pfizer,  Astra, GSK, Sanofi,  Bristol Mayer Squib to name a few and all these companies are  driving to restructuring and cost cut to save their cash  flow to  amount worth 30 to 40 Billion  so that  in next decade they may in license more drugs  in phase  III late stage  for cancer and neuro degenerative disorders such as Alzheimer's , then enter into new therapeutic area

No comments:

Post a Comment